How We Deliver Value
Revenue and Profit Growth
- Defining (or redefining) your value proposition
- Assessing the potential market and determining where to fish
- Determine go-to-market strategy
- Aligning sales compensation plans with organizational goals
Closing the Strategy / Implementation Gap
We do this in four phases:
- Clarify the priorities. Sometimes the target is too big, too broad. We work with the business owner(s), to understand both personal objectives for the business and professional objectives. We leave you with a tool to help you stay on course.
- Assess the leadership qualities of your business – by individual and by team. With this knowledge, we can help you craft a clear, actionable strategy.
- Develop implementation and execution plans, with your team’s current strengths in mind for immediate results. Set realistic objectives with measurements that can be tracked so you know you’re on course (and if you’re not).
- Train where more leadership skill is needed. Examples: How to Develop Leaders from within the Company, Personal Leadership Development (self-leadership, time and energy management) and Creating a Healthy Corporate Culture (effectively managing change and making good business decisions).
Systems and Process Improvement
- Align Business Performance with Financial Results
- Design Systems and Processes to Align Performance with Desired Outcomes
- Develop a scorecard to monitor your business
- Determine what Business Intelligence is needed to understand your marketplace
- Ensure your accounting system and internal control systems work effectively
- Calculate cash requirements to fund your growth initiatives
- Create business models to perform scenario analysis for new business initiatives
- New organizational structures
- New personnel responsibilities
- New systems to support the business
- New compensation philosophy for bonuses and incentives
- New business development targets
Arden Advisors helps you structure the proper path forward no matter what transition you’re contemplating.
Escaping the Founders Trap
Are you experiencing ‘stuck growth’? Could it be the organization is stretching all your resources a little thin? Let us help you evaluate where your business is on the Growth Continuum, and help you blast past the Founders Trap.
Building for the Future
We help you establish a Culture of Growth.
Other situations we have addressed:
- Developing Cohesive Leadership Teams (organizational development)
- Building a Culture of Growth
- Balance Sheet Restructuring
- Implementing Sales Plans
- Executing Incentive Compensation Plans
- Financing New Initiatives
- Addressing Business Failure
- Repairing Lack of Clarity
- Planning Succession to Family or Staff (exit planning)
- Motivating “Stuck” / Paralyzed Businesses
- Not Achieving Objectives
- Tackling Misalignment Between Partners (Vision, Sense of Urgency, Agenda, Commitment)
- Correcting Inability to Implement Change
- Reversing Stalled Growth
- Dealing with Difficult Employees
- Having Fun Again in Business (dealing with Burnout)
- Creating an Actionable Competitive Strategy (Closing the Strategy and Implementation Gap)
- Planning and Financing Ownership Transition (exit planning)
- Creating Competitive Advantage (Underperforming vs. Competition)
- Deciding When and Organizing How to Sell (exit planning)
- Pre-addressing Sales Diligence Issues to Improve Valuation (exit planning)
Although that seems like a lot, it doesn’t cover everything we’ve helped people achieve.
Plus, as your partner, our EXTENSIVE network of professional resources is fully at your disposition. These resources can range from specialists in your specific industry, to sales channel partners, investment bankers, tax and accounting specialists, specialty legal advisors and more. We fully respect your existing legal and accounting resources and would only suggest supplementing if the situation warranted specialists (upon your request).