Holding You Back?
Business Owners Identify These Top Concerns:
Planning and Strategy
Talent & Ops
Sales & Marketing
Growth and Scaling
We Agree. We can help, and our focus is YOU.
Aligning Business Performance with Financial Results
- Developing a Long Term Roadmap
- Designing Systems and Processes to Align Performance with Desired Outcomes
- Building a Culture of Growth
- Financing New Initiatives
- Tackling Misalignment Among Partners (Vision, Sense of Urgency, Agenda, Commitment)
Plans and Execution
- Creating an Actionable Competitive Strategy
- Closing the Strategy – Implementation Gap
- Navigating Key Company Transitions:
- new organizational structures
- new personnel responsibilities
- new systems to support the business
- new compensation philosophy for bonuses and incentives
- new business development targets
Building for the Future
- Developing Cohesive Leadership Teams
- Dealing with Difficult Employees
- Having Fun Again in Business (Dealing with Burnout)
- Implementing Sales Plans
- Identifying Exit and Recapitalization Options
- Designing Incentive Compensation Plans
Why Arden Advisors?
We help you reach the next stage quicker.
You know your industry – it is your area of expertise after all. Speed is a competitive advantage. We handle the areas you know you need to address. Maybe you don’t have the time – or internal expertise – to solve them. Arden Advisors was established to help you and your business achieve sustained, profitable growth. And have fun again doing it. Entrepreneurial-minded expertise dedicated to today’s business owner. We develop our solutions with you, not for you. We keep you on track with achievable actions and milestones through Executive Coaching for Accountability.
What kind of clients do we work with?
What's unique about Arden Advisors?
Our advisors have been presidents, CEOs, business founders and owners. We come with real-world entrepreneurial experience. We understand that a business owner is always at work, no matter where they are or what they’re doing. We only propose feasible solutions. And we are your partner in success.
We develop solutions with you, not for you. Our experience helps us only propose feasible solutions unique to your situation. We do not have a canned library of “MBA solutions” but rather proven methods that drive value.
What are our driving principles?
We believe that people are brilliant and that leaders are developed (even “born” leaders). You don’t need us to tell you what you want to hear. We are truthful in all we report. If the news is tough to hear or process, we will know that before we tell you (we’ve done this before). We’ll tell you in a way that is honorable, but direct. And we request the same from you with us. We are your partner. We only want to work with partners who desire growth, success and fulfillment. We don’t want “clients”. We want you, your team and all involved (including us) to benefit from our partnership. We share our knowledge. We want you to know how to do what we do, so you don’t need us to do it for you next time (unless you decide it’s in your best interest).
What Others are Saying
Take the Next Step
We will confidentially respond to you as soon as possible